Thank Post MOD 0.4.0 + simple hide bbcode problem

Hier kommen die Support Anfragen für phpBB 3.0.x MODs hinein.
s1m0n33
Danksagung erhalten: 0

Re: Thank Post MOD 0.4.0 + simple hide bbcode problem

Beitrag von s1m0n33 »

Hi, i have a big problem
in a topic, the text hide, the user press the thanks button and the text is unhide but if i go to home, and retourn in the topic, the text is again hide, and the user can't press thanks because he had pressed the first
Mahony
Site Admin
Site Admin
Danksagung erhalten: 6 Mal

Beitrag von Mahony »

Hello
This is a bug in the MOD. The SQL-Question refers to the post_id and therefore the content will not be displayed.
If the contribution over the topic_id called, the content will be displayed.

Klick on Bild and the content will be displayed.

Alternatively, install the Thank Post Mod (hide MOD compatible) 0.2.0 with this Fixes Mahony @ Thank Post Mod (hide MOD compatible )

best regards Mahony
Diejenigen, die lautstark darüber diskutieren, warum es nicht geht, mögen bitte jene nicht stören, die es gerade tun.
Klug ist, wer nur die Hälfte von dem glaubt, was er hört. Weise ist, wer erkennt, welche Hälfte richtig ist.

Bild
ADPCrazy
Familienstand: Single
Danksagung erhalten: 0

Beitrag von ADPCrazy »

Hello Mahony,
sorry for bad english I'm Italian, I also have the same problem mentioned in the first post kindly give me a help I have already started a forum for 2 years and remove the mod thanks 0.4.0 would become a big problem..

Help me fix this bug if a user returns to a topic that reappears hide active..

Help me please never abandon me..
Mahony
Site Admin
Site Admin
Danksagung erhalten: 6 Mal

Beitrag von Mahony »

Hello
ADPCrazy hat geschrieben:Help me fix this bug if a user returns to a topic that reappears hide active..
Sorry, the "Thank Post MOD version 0.4.0" is abandoned. Install the Thank Post Mod (hide MOD compatible ) 0.2.0
Diejenigen, die lautstark darüber diskutieren, warum es nicht geht, mögen bitte jene nicht stören, die es gerade tun.
Klug ist, wer nur die Hälfte von dem glaubt, was er hört. Weise ist, wer erkennt, welche Hälfte richtig ist.

Bild
Antworten